Do you want to love what you do at work? Do you want to make a difference, an impact, transform people’s lives? Do you want to work with a team that believes in disrupting the normal, boring and average?
If yes then you’re in the right place. UXBERT Labs is Saudi Arabia’s first UX, Usability and E-Commerce innovation technology consultancy and we’re growing our team to support an ambitious vision. If you’re passionate about researching user behaviour, experimenting with the latest technologies and working as part of a team, then we want you.
We’re looking for someone to start immediately so apply today and if you fit what we’re looking for we’ll be in touch straight away. Preferences will be given to those already in Saudi Arabia.
UX Researcher Key Responsibilities:
- Using your research and design thinking skills across a variety of environments (both digital and physical services) to help translate business challenges into innovative outcomes for internal and external clients
- Planning and conducting discovery research to uncover the behaviours and motivations of customers and users
- Planning, coordinating and conducting usability tests, expert evaluations and in-depth interviews
- Taking research insights and turning them into service and design recommendations, communicated in compelling ways appropriate for the audience
- Creating personas, customer journey maps, process flows, etc.
- Managing and delivering your work with minimal oversight from project managers
- Presenting to and managing clients and stakeholders
- Supporting business development through shaping proposals in response to client briefs
UX Researcher Key Skills:
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of UX and UI principles
- Experience with usability testing and customer journey mapping
- Proven experience of designing, facilitating and analysing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative user research methods
- Strong understanding of strengths and limitations of different research methods
- Experience of presenting user research findings in a wide variety of formats and contexts
- Experience working in an agile development environment with designers and developers and product managers to create new digital experiences
UX Researcher Required Qualifications:
- 1- 3 years experience in a similar role carrying out qualitative or quantitative research with users (applicants with no commercial experience but relevant academic qualifications should still apply)
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in HCI, Psychology, Computer Science (or relevant work experience)